JEE (Main & Advanced)
- JEE (Main)
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main will be conducted twice in a year (January and April) by National Testing Agency (NTA) from 2019 onwards.
- The student’s best of two JEE (Mains) scores will be considered for ranking.
- JEE (Main) is applicable for the admission to IIITs, NITs and CFTIs.
- Minimum criteria are to secure 75 % marks in XII State Board Examination or be in the Top 20 percentile in XII by the respective Boards.
- For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in XII Board Examination.
- Maximum Six Attempts are allowed (02 attempts x 03 years = 06 Attempts).
- JEE (Advanced) consists of two papers both are compulsory.
- JEE (Advanced) scheduled in May – 2019.
- Maximum Two Attempts are allowed in consecutive years.
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
- The National Eligibility cum Eligibility Test (NEET) will be conducted only once in a year by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- NEET (UG) is application for admission to MBBS / BDS courses in India approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) / Dental Council of India (DCI) under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except AIIMS & JIPMER.
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- The AIIMS was established in 1956, through Act of Parliament now it becomes Residential University in New Delhi.
- Duration of MBBS Course- 5 Years and 6 Months with One year of Compulsory Internship.
JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research)
- JIPMER has been declared as an institution of National Importance by a Parliamentary Act 2008, Puducherry.
- Duration of MBBS course – 4 Years & 6 Months with one year of Compulsory Internship.
Other Entrance Examinations